Sunday 16 February 2014

Some latin ting

Hello all,

End of the WE here, so I feel like posting some salsa tunes to cheer up before work week starts.
I never learned how to properly dance salsa and it's a shame, cause I like the feeling of it (and my woman would love me to...).
I like it quite raw, better old school colombiana salsa, or cuban, or whatever comes without too much strings in it.

So, without further introduction, here you have the tunes of the day.


I specially like the last 7', if you understand spanish, you will laugh out loud : "spank her spanker, but spank her without pity...", fifty shades of grey inspiration?

Bueno, mi gente, a bailar ahora!

As always, if you have more info about the tunes, please let me know (I dig salsa, but I know nothing about it...).

C U soon,

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment