Tuesday 24 May 2016

This LP I've been searching for years...More Relation

Hello people,

While the garden is on stand-by (cold has returned and the mountains top around us are white again...), records keep on coming, and amongst those some really great pieces!
One of the hottest ones is this great LP from New York based band More Relation.
I already posted one of their wanted 7" here and I will continue if I get lucky enough to find their best output, as a group or as personal efforts.
This is their first and only album (at least if we consider the golden era!) and its a major LP in reggae history although it remains confidential.

You will judge by yourself what is/are your favourites but some tunes featured here really haunted me for long.
"Solve them" is by far my number 1 here, love this laid back groove and lyrics about getting things done : "what are you crying for, don't tell me you got a problem, what are you lying for, go out and solve them!".
On B-side, my choice would go to Don't be angry (which exists as a 7" also).
Pictures below will not be great because of light reflection but, as it is still in shrink and I intent to keep it that way, you will have to satisfy with these!

As always, cut/paste the link below the photos into your brwoser to find the music.
Hope it gets your attention and hope someone will have the good idea of reissuing this soon for everyone to get a copy (if you're a member of the band and want to do so, feel free to contact me, maybe we could do it together...).

Let me know what you think and if you have some imput about the band, share some knowledge. 

Peace to one and all, the digging continues and I will be back soon with monster killers, stay tuned!





http://www.mediafire.com/download/hgw49hzjw8b803w/More_relation_-_More_relation_LP.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment