Thursday 19 February 2015

Allah International, beware, this is...killer...reggae

Hello All,

New tune in the crates, long time I was searching for.

Rare Label, rare tune, murderous 7' on Allah International imprint, ah, ah!
This is not very surprising in Jamaica, Prince Buster had an "Islam" label after all.
The song is based on the same riddim as Sydney Wilson's "Why do I cry" on the Angwa label (this one I still search for...very rare...) and another cool DJ tune that I'll post just below.
So here you have tremendous roots with beautiful trombone and female backing vocals sounding like the I-Threes!
What could we ask for more? Perhaps better sound, this copy has been played a lot, but that's OK, no skips ,no jumps.
Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xymwij9mh3t2kf/Clement%20Moore%20-%20Everytime%20I%20do%20my%20thing%207%27.zip?dl=0
(cut and paste the link above in your browser to DL the tune)

Has I said, there is a DJ lick to this riddim, by unknown Jah Minkie on the Rocket label, followed by a nice straight version.
Funny stuff, this DJ cut is produced by S. (Sydey?) Wilson, JA stuff..."la boucle est bouclée" as we say in Fance!


Hope you like it, 

Good night,

Peace!


4 comments:

  1. I've play it twice ... because it's nice and it was enough, it becomes my new hit in my car !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, eh, thank you sis', gona post some more soon!

      Delete
  2. This is an excellent tune! Here is one of my favs as a thank u!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OvJt0-Djok

    Bless,

    moo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Moo,

      Thanks for the comment, I'll be listening to the tune on the link (Wackie's productions are often great!).

      Peace,

      Ben

      Delete